|PLEASE NOTE: The warranty information below is general and applies only to products visible on this website and sold in Australia & New Zealand. For warranty details pertaining to your product in particular, please refer to the warranty page that came with your product.|
This product is warranted against faults in materials and manufacture for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase. TVs with 32” display or larger carry an in-home repair warranty (where the fault is deemed repairable). The warranty is applicable to the country in which the product was purchased.
The Terms and Conditions of this voluntary warranty are as follows:
- Proof of purchase is required. Aiwa recommends you retain your receipt to establish proof of purchase.
- As Aiwa does not undertake that repair facilities and parts will be available for the product, the decision to repair, replace or refund the product will be at the sole option of Aiwa or its Authorised Service Centres.
- The product will be at the owner's risk whilst in transit to or from Aiwa or its Authorised Service Centres.
- Aiwa and its Authorised Service Centres may charge you for labour, parts, transportation and handling costs (and home visit, in the case of TVs with display 32” or larger) for work done when the product is found to be in working order.
This warranty does not extend to the refund, repair or replacement of any product:
- If the product has not been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating instructions provided with the product.
- If the product has been used in a manner other than for which it was originally designed.
- If the product has been used for purposes other than domestic use.
- If the damage to, malfunction or failure of the product was caused, directly or indirectly, from use on incorrect voltages, accident (including liquid spillage), misuse, neglect, abuse, faulty or improper installation, mis-adjustment of customer controls, main supply problems, thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering, conversions or alterations by unauthorised persons, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, insertion of a foreign object, or from the use of accessories, which, in the reasonable opinion of Aiwa, are defective or incompatible with the product.
- For Speaker Related Purchases – This warranty does not cover any damage(s) which is / are caused by improper matching of amplifier, improper power input, or improper cable connection.
- If the product is located outside Australia or New Zealand.
- For Plasma, LED or LCD TV purchases - A display with 1 to 5 bright or dark dots is considered normal and within industry standards, and therefore only occurrences of 6 or more bright or dark dots will be considered under this warranty.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING SUPPLIED WITH YOUR PRODUCT BE RETAINED FOR FUTURE SAFE TRANSPORTATION
For your reference, please retain the particulars of your purchase along with your purchase documentation – Product type, Model Number, Serial Number, Date of Purchase, Retailer.
Other than in relation to loss suffered as a result of a breach of statutory rights and to the extent permitted by relevant legislation in Australia and New Zealand, Yale Prima Pty Ltd expressly excludes any liability for any indirect or consequential loss (including for loss of revenue or loss of use) arising from or in any way relating to the purchase or use of the product. Where postage/ delivery of the item is deemed necessary, the owner will bear the expense of transporting the item to Yale Prima or its Authorised Service Centre; return freight will be covered by Yale Prima or its Authorised Service Centre.
|For enquiries within AUSTRALIA
Contact us at
|For enquiries within NEW ZEALAND
Contact us at
|Outside of these business hours, please leave a message and you will be contacted the following business day.
ADDRESS: 12 / 20 St Albans Road, Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
This warranty is given by Yale Prima Pty Ltd (ABN 46 070 943 449), and relates to products used for domestic purposes only. The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to and do not restrict, limit or modify any other conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights or remedies expressed or implied by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Australia) or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (New Zealand) or any other relevant consumer protection legislation in Australia or New Zealand.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and to compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.